Saturday, March 6, 2010

I feel so lonely and empty inside
that I cannot bear it
and I fear it but it keeps coming back to me
like a fucking knive in the back everytime
I wish I could have a heart attack and die
but this shit keeps on happening
making me want to just stop being me
its plain to see with a naked eye
my brain is fried and emotions nutty like pecan pie
I cant lie the day I sat in the garage I felt lousy
a dozen pills and I felt drowsy but all the pain left inside
I couldnt swallow my pride so grab some xanax outta my ride
me and the jeep sat contemplating death
never did I think that was enough for arrest
but I must attest I commited no crime although I gave it my best
Inside a dozen downers woke up the rage in me
caused me to fly off the handle like I was on speed
and the whole time I thought all that I need
was my friend my wife my fucking soul mate
instead she could nt deal with me cuz I was so Irate
im guessing to die was just not in my fate

slow down calm your breathing I think your seeing
the end is near but along with the joy came all of the fear
what if this is it and you get no pearly gate
you get nothing but this one chance for petes sake

dont throw it away on a wife would just leave you
dont give her what she wants and play her fool
not anymore not this time not a chance
not gonna give you not even one last dance
Not gonna yell or cry out for help
not gonna ask why all this shit keeps piling on me
no one wants to be around or even see me
I lost it I forgot it and nows its just too late
just hoping for a short term escape
I wanna run so far away to a place I can feel safe
take my daughter on my arm to my grave and rest peacefully
knowing that nobodys coming cuz nobody misses me,

No comments:

Post a Comment