Sunday, March 21, 2010

improvement

I need to improve many things. I need to cultivate and grow healthy relationships with my family and friends. I need to show more attention to people I care about. I tend to view the world only through my eyes, and that has made me a selfish person. I want so much to be the idea man I carry in my heart and head. I do not want my marriage of 10 years fall apart. I want to give it my all even if it does fail. I want to know in the end that I gave it my all and that I have no regrets if it does not work. I need to look at the actions I show people more carefully. I have been such a bad person for so long it is now just natural. But like my weight now I am disgusted at how I have let myself go, not just physically but mentally. I will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment