Friday, March 12, 2010

so sorry

Killing myself well gonna try, Am I pissed? Hell yeah why wouldn't I? I wake up in a nut hut on seroquel and Abilify. Trying to identify who to vilify, and no ones around. Got some soul searching and I hope to be found. I ain't sarcastic shits drastic, got a wife that cut up my plastic, and here I go...I'm going spastic! Ahh fantastic my ma came up to save the day and let me know the mortgage is something I should pay. But its hard to make ends meet, when ya think fuck my job man I need some sleep. Things getting tougher my wife umm yeah I think I slapped her. And I should have my goddamn ass kicked for that and things I spit. Cause 9 times out of 10, I speak to win. But laying my hands on her was my original sin. Where to begin, where to end? I got a whole lot of work to do all over again. I can't stand me when I speak freely and open up to rage, that shits bad man I end up in a cage. Ain't nothing more sobering then when bars go ca ching. And I don't even know where I've been, or the people I've seen. I just walk through a haze and see through a screen. I kept blinders on for most of my life, and I don't know how she ever would wanna be my wife. Oh well this is hell, welcome to my life. I got the tools to fix it and that's what I'm working on, too bad I had to wait till my wife and kids were gone. But that's life and I made it a hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment