Friday, March 12, 2010

Who are you?

Who are you that pulls me out
Who hears the pain I shout
You who know all my doubt
I give it all on my own free will
Let my conscience be clear and my mind still
I have ignored you for too long
Rights and wrongs written in song
I ask you to somehow justify my pain
Look at me, weary and broken
Teary and shaken, battered and bruised
Emotions I will never ever get used to
I want to walk where you lead
I want to grow in you as a seed
Iask with all my heart
Let everything fall apart but do not forget me
Guide me, touch me, release me from my torment
I was wrong you are always right
I didn't think about you until tonight
But I owe you for my insight
Tomorrow I start fresh with you
No more feeling rage no more feeling blue
You stayed here I can feel it
But I turned my back and the furies bit
I trust in you once again an am sorry I ever left you
My love is conditional and that's what separates us
I get it now, She is not dead and dust
but goes on living in all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment